- Law professor & Small business owner
- Relevant Experience:
- Spent 40 years as a trial attorney in Los Angeles
- Teaches law at the California Deserts Trial Academy College of Law in Indio
- Mediator for the Riverside County Superior Court
- Personal Information:
- Age: 75
- Move to Palm Desert full-time in 2010
- Married with two adult sons
- Bachelor's from UCLA & J.D. from UCLA Law School
- Wife owns a local small counseling business
Moyer is a retired trial attorney who now teaches law at a local college and serves as a mediator for the Indio and Riverside courthouses. His connection to the desert goes back to the age of 12 and in 2010 he moved to Palm Desert full-time.
Moyer is running to represent District 2 of Palm Desert. There are two council seats open for district 2 with four candidates. The top two vote-getters will be voted into the council.
District 2 covers most of the city and represents 38,605 Palm Desert residents. Only district 2 residents can vote for this council seat. Check out the interactive district map below to see which district you are in