* WHAT…North winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* WHERE…The Colorado River Valley and surrounding areas
including Lake Mead, Mohave, and Havasu.
* WHEN…From 4 PM PST /5 PM MST/ Wednesday to 1 PM PST /2 PM
* IMPACTS…Strong gusty winds out of the north could blow around
unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few
power outages may result. Patchy blowing dust resulting in
lowered driving visibility is also possible.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Wave heights up to 3 feet will be possible
on area lakes resulting in hazardous boating conditions.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.