Skip to Content
News

Hazmat team responds to Indian Wells Country Club

A Hazmat team responded to the Indian Wells Country Club Friday morning after fumes from household cleaners caused several people to become sick.

According to Cal Fire, the incident happened around 10 a.m. at the country club, located at 46000 Club Drive.

Officials said three people were treated at the scene and one person was taken to the hospital. They became ill from fumes caused by an incompatible mix of household cleaners, according to Cal Fire’s release.

The Riverside County Fire Department Hazardous Materials Team responded to the scene. Nobody else was harmed by the fumes.

Officials didn’t release specifics about the chemicals that caused the illnesses.

KESQ News Team

Comments

Leave a Reply