Skip to Content
News

Man using propane burner hospitalized in Coachella

Emergency crews airlifted a man to the hospital after he seriously burned his face and hands in Coachella Friday afternoon.

Cal Fire and the Riverside County Fire Department was called to a medical emergency at Avenue 50 and Polk Street around 1 p.m.

Officials said the man was using a propane burner to burn grass when he somehow seriously burned his hands and face. He was taken to the hospital by air ambulance.

There’s no further information regarding the victim or his condition at this time.

KESQ News Team

Comments

Leave a Reply