The digital team behind KESQ.com has been very busy behind the scenes working to improve your experience with the website.
Check out the video for a tour of the new improvements.
Here are some of the changes:
- The homepage has a cleaner look. It should load noticeably faster, too.
- The top story section will continue to feature local stories and videos, as well as from our partners at the Associated Press and CNN.
- Notice the new "Live" button on the masthead. It will turn red and take you directly to our Livestream page during our newscasts or live breaking news.
- We've retitled the sections that let you explore content about "Life," "Shop," "Play," and 'Share"
- A navigation button in the upper left hand of the screen allows you to explore more content within the site.
- A new feature will allow users to register. That way, you can comment on stories. We're also working on ways for you to customize the alerts you receive, and pinpoint your local forecast.
- Click on the weather tab and you can enter your city name or any zip code to receive current conditions, daypart forecasts and extended forecasts from the First Alert weather team.
- Scroll to the bottom of any page to find links to our news and First Alert weather apps. You can also sign up for newsletters and promotions.
Download the News Channel 3 app here.