Betty Wolf, senior vice president of development for the McCallum Theatre, and Sally Berger, a National Philanthropy Day in the Desert honoree, sat down with Patrick Evans to discuss the 13th annual "Change the World With a Giving Heart" National Philanthropy Day in the Desert Awards Luncheon.
The highly-anticipated luncheon will start at 10:30 a.m. on Friday at the Hyatt Hotel in Indian Wells.
Tickets are still available to attend. Visit AFPCADesert.org to buy tickets
This year's distinguished Honorees include:
- Outstanding philanthropists – James and Carol Egan
- Outstanding fundraising volunteer – Sally Berger
- Outstanding philanthropic foundation, corporation or/civic service organization – Regional Access Project Foundation
- Outstanding nonprofit founder – Jo Rosen, Parkinson's Resource Organization
- Outstanding youth in philanthropy – Boys & Girls Club of Palm Springs - Keystone Club Members
- Outstanding fundraising professional – Judi Olivas