Skip to Content

Man Burned, Guest House Damaged In Palm Desert Fire

A man was slightly burned Monday afternoon after a fire in the guest house of a residence in Palm Desert.

The fire happened at a home on Delaware Street off Warner Trail in the Palm Desert Country Club just before 3:30 p.m.

According to the home’s owner, her husband was working on a tractor in the garage of the residence, which is connected to the guest house.

A smell of gas was reported and a fire started in the garage area. Firefighters doused the flames within 15 minutes.

The man injured was not transported to the hospital. The guest house sustained heavy damage but no word on the value of the damage.

KESQ News Team


Leave a Reply

Skip to content