Firefighters were able to put out a fire at a condominium in the Cathedral Springs Condos Friday morning.
Police and fire crews responded to a call reporting a severed gas line in an air conditioning unit at 10:45 a.m. at the complex, which is located on Landau Boulevard and Baristo. The severed line sparked a fire, according to News Channel 3 crews on the scene.
The gas line was severed at approximately the same time a 4.1 magnitude earthquake shook parts of the Coachella Valley. Fire crews were investigating to see if the two events were related.
No one was injured.