Skip to Content

Candle caused early morning fire in Indio

An unattended candle caused a fire today that damaged an Indio home and displaced five people, a county fire department spokeswoman said.

The blaze was reported about 3:45 a.m. and was contained to one room of the house in the 46000 block of Carnation Court, Riverside County Fire Department spokeswoman Melody Hendrickson said.

No one was injured.

The fire caused about $3,000 in damage, and displaced four adults and one child, Hendrickson said.

KESQ News Team


Leave a Reply