Firefighters responded to a residential structure fire Saturday night, according to Cal Fire.
The fire was reported just after 7:00 p.m. on Ironwood Drive in Desert Hot Springs.
Fire officials said the flames originated in an exterior electrical panel that extended into the attic of a four-plex.
The fire was contained at 7:35 p.m. and no injures were reported.
However, six adults and five children were displaced and are being assisted by the Red Cross.
Stay with News Channel 3 for more updates on this story.