The City of Cathedral City staff have been meeting with residents who Tropical Storm Hilary impacted at the Local Assistance Center.
The center has been running since Wednesday at the Cathedral City Library. The Riverside County Emergency Management Department, in coordination with local, state, and federal agencies and other organizations, opened an assistance center for residents and businesses impacted by tropical storm Hilary.
Key city staff have been at the Local Assistance Center since Wednesday from 2 to 4 p.m. daily to address specific concerns and questions with residents one-on-one. The center ends Friday at 7 p.m.
The following agencies are anticipated to be available at the Local Assistance Center:
- Riverside University Health System – Public Health
- Riverside University Health System – Behavioral Health
- Riverside County Office on Aging
- Riverside County Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder
- Riverside County Department of Public Social Services
- Riverside County Housing and Workforce Solutions Department
Local, State, and Federal Agencies:
- City of Cathedral City
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Social Security Administration
- Salvation Army
- American Red Cross
- Team Rubicon
- FIND Food Bank
- United Policy Holder