Valley doctors share how you can keep yourself and others safe this holiday season.
We reported on how you should prepare for the Triple-Demic Monday. Now that Thanksgiving is just days away, local doctors say there is a way to decrease your chances of getting viruses this holiday season.
The CDC posted some tips:
- Get Vaccinated and Booster if eligible
- Wear KN95 or N95 mask
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Get tested before traveling
- Have uncomfortable conversations with Unvaccinated family members and take precaution
- Gather outdoors or increase airflow in Indoor spaces
You can download some holiday facts from CDC: