With doors opening in late December, the Acrisure Arena is looking to hire 1,000 part-time employees.
People can apply to a variety of departments from food and beverage services, event staff, ticketing, security and more.
The job fairs are set to take place at several locations all throughout the valley from Desert Hot Springs to Coachella. You can find the full list of dates and times below.
- Friday, 10/7 10am-2pm @ Coachella Library 1500 6th ST, Coachella CA 92236
- Tuesday, 10/11 10am-1pm @ Desert Hot Springs Health and Wellness Center 11-750 Cholla Dr, STE B, Desert Hot Springs CA 92240
- Monday, 10/17 4pm-7pm @ Palm Desert Area Chamber of Commerce 72559 Highway 111, Palm Desert CA 92260
- Tuesday, 10/18 9am-12pm@ Indio Teen Center 81678 Avenue 46, Indio CA 92201
- Tuesday, 10/25 12pm-4pm @ Cathedral City City Hall 68700 Avenida Lalo Guerrero, Cathedral City CA 92234
- Thursday, 10/27 4pm-7pm @ Palm Springs Convention Center 277 N Avenida Caballeros, Palm Springs ca 92262
John Bolton, Senior Vice President at Acrisure Arena shares the importance of hosting job fairs all throughout the valley.
"Doing these job fairs in every city is very intentional for us because we want to make sure that everyone feels welcome in the building and we really are getting a good cross representation of everyone in the valley," says Bolton.
One thing arena officials recommend is looking at job listings ahead of time and submitting an application before attending the job fair. This can help attendees avoid a wait list.
You can find the full list of open positions at the Acrisure Arena here.
At the first job fair at the Rancho Mirage Library we noticed some interviews were filled and people who walked-in were added to a waitlist.
The arena is set to host home games for the Coachella Valley Firebirds along with a diverse lineup of concerts. You can get more details on future events here.