Total local cases increase to 15.
1 more case of coronavirus has been reported in the Coachella Valley.
This brings the total number in Riverside County to 15 . 4 of those cases are travel related and 11 are what is called "locally acquired".
On Saturday 2 more cases of the coronavirus were confirmed in the Coachella Valley.
On Saturday, riverside county health tweeted "we can confirm 2 new coronavirus cases in Coachella valley, bringing the total number of cases to 14 in riverside county."
Still, no word on where this patient is being treated or where the person might have been out and about.
4 infected people are being treated at Eisenhower Health.
On 3/12/2020, the county confirmed three other cases were isolated at home.
Public health recommendations for all Riverside County residents during community spread:
- Practice social distancing, which is remaining out of places where people meet or gather and avoid using public transportation, if possible.
- Do not attend work, school or events when sick. Stay home.
- Cough into your elbow or tissue.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer often.
- Stay away from anyone who is sick.